Lessons for 2018 begin from Tuesday 13th February through to Friday 14th December, excluding school and public holidays. Lessons are available in half hour slots.
- $25 per half hour
- $50 per hour
Lessons are booked on a weekly basis, same time each week, during school terms. You can pay by cash on the day or weekly bank transfer (BSB 633000 Acc 143247625). Or get one week free when a term is paid in advance :
- Term 1 2018, 13th February – 12th April
- Mondays (public holidays on 12th February, 12th March and 2nd April) 6 weeks – $125
- Tuesdays (public holiday 3rd April) 8 weeks – $175
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: $200 – 9 weeks
- Fridays (public holiday 30th March, student free day 13th April): $150 – 7 weeks
- please note there are no lessons during the first week of school
Rates shown are for weekly half hour lessons, for term rates for other arrangements please contact me.
If you have paid for a term and miss a lesson, we may be able to arrange a catch up lesson depending on availability.
Prices include our student concert at the end of the year for those keen to perform for family and friends. Also included is a login to the student area of this website which will give access to all my song sheets and guides for students to browse and download.