Lessons for 2017 begin from Tuesday 14th February through to Friday 15th December, excluding school and public holidays. Lessons are available in half hour slots.
- $25 per half hour
- $50 per hour
Lessons are booked on a weekly basis, same time each week, during school terms. You can pay by cash on the day or weekly bank transfer (BSB 633000 Acc 143247625). Or get one week free when a term is paid in advance:
- Term 3 2017, 25th July – 29th September
- NOTE: In term 3 I’ll be performing in The Who’s Tommy in Burnie, so there will be three weeks from August 14 to September 1 where I’ll take a break from lessons.
- Mondays: $125 – 6 weeks
- Tuesdays to Fridays: $150 – 7 weeks
- Term 4 2017, 16th October – 15th December
- Mondays to Fridays: $200 – 9 weeks
- please note there are no lessons during the last week of school
If you have paid for a term and miss a lesson, we can arrange a catch up lesson on the following Friday (other times may be available on request).
Prices include our student concert at the end of the year for those keen to perform for family and friends. Also included is a login to the student area of this website which will give access to all my song sheets and guides for students to browse and download.